FSA Rollover When Vendor is Changing

During open enrollment, you may find out that your employer is changing to a new Flexible Spending Account (FSA) administrator. 

If you have funds in your existing Flexible Spending Account, and your employer allows a rollover*:

  • A new account must be created with the new administrator.
  • If you're a Lumity customer, contact support and we'll handle this on your behalf.
  • Otherwise, you can contact your HR benefits administrator for specific instructions. 

*Many employers allow employees to rollover up to $550 into the new plan year.

Rate this article:
Thank you for your feedback!

Clear ROI. Better Outcomes. Engaged Employees.

Learn more about our partnership approach to help you achieve your benefits goals